Ad

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday–my-baby-has-hair edition

This is Gianna in the morning:

DSC_0631

Where is the girl behind all that hair?  Thank goodness she loves her “boats” and loves to have her hair done.

Let me show you the a few of the many hair-do’s she sports:

9.21  (14)

The bow to the side look.  We need more bows, just saying.DSC_0612

the new “baby bump” as I call it.

DSC_0877

The classic pig-tails. My personal favorite.

10.28  (7)

The Aunt Krissy special complete with minnie ears.

DSC_0905

And FINALLY the actual, real live ponytail! (and a boat, of course!)

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

4 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Oh she's too cute!!!! When I am with my nieces I love doing their hair.

So fun!

Kakunaa said...

Awww :) I can't wait to do hair....

Danifred said...

I SOOOO wish my girls liked boats and would tolerate having their hair done.

Rebecca said...

She has like a mini-Snooki bump! Love it!!!