I have so much to catch up on - so, so much!
The short version, since that is pretty much all I can manage:
- 1st grade is some SERIOUS education, you guys. I have a lot I want to say related to Gianna and school but I can sum it up to: Public school is the best place for her. We moved into such an amazing school system and we are so lucky to have the support for her.
- Aleesia has a preschool screening this week. This blows my mind for so many reason, but seriously, how is this coming up so fast??
- Work is work, no complaints at all.
- The girls love dance.
- I have a mandatory 8 hours of email training for work. This is the silliest training I have ever attended.
- Vivian is such a stinker. She has a weight check on Wednesday this week, I know she has for sure gained over the last few weeks so that helps to take any anxiousness away.
- We are in our new house. It is amazing. I still can't believe it is ours!
- Speaking of new house, I really love decorating!
- Our new neighborhood has so many kids, it is great!
- I've recently gotten really "into" all natural cleaners and using stuff around the house that is a bit more environmentally friendly. My house smells so yummy all the time!
- I'm also really into eliminating unnecessary stuff from our life - unpacking is the perfect time to purge things we haven't missed over the past few months. It's a great, cleansing, feeling if you ask me.
- It is NOVEMBER???? I purchased my first christmas gifts. I'm 85% in planning mode for Vivian's 1st birthday. Time just keeps moving on.