I can not believe how crazy things have been the past few weeks – so busy I haven’t had time to blog! Ridiculous!
Not a lot of time today either, but BIG things are coming. Stay tuned.
Until then here’s a quick bullet point list of
excuses really really good reasons why i haven’t been as chatty lately:
- Last week of the semester. 1 paper and 2 finals to go. Then, I get a whole week off.
- I have been buried alive by the laundry in my house.
- OK, that is a lie, my husband was buried by the laundry and thank goodness he started to unbury himself today.
- I have an incredibly rowdy one year old on my hands.
- Seriously guys, she is constantly running all over the place like a little 19 pound tornado!
- Really, her favorite game is chase. I love the laughter it brings.
- Work has been ridiculous. It has been keeping me busy, but also pissing me off beyond belief. It is NOT where I want to be career wise and I am itching to get finished with school and moving upward professionally. Like, NOW!
- The BIG thing that is coming up has required LOTS Of time. But YAY! I promise – more will come. And no, it is NOT a baby.
- Gianna likes milk. Milk does not like Gianna. Gianna also does not really like food – unless it’s fruit or a cracker. I swear my life is revolves around what goes into her little mouth.
- I have a few posts up my sleeve that may or may not include: my sex life, winning the lottery, how to accelerate my career, wishing that I could
blogwrite for a living, summer plans, more on Gianna’s eating woes, more on my eating woes and my addiction to oreos.