Ad

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Snail Mail

I don’t know about you all, but I love the holidays because that means MAIL!

Not bills, pointless ads, bills and newspapers. But FUN things like packages, cards and pictures from friends and family.  I am a total snail mail junkie and try to send cards to friends regularly.

So I get all giddy when it comes time to designing Christmas cards.  I have been using Shutterfly for YEARS (I am talking more than SEVEN years!).  I have gotten thousands of prints, photo books and cards from them – and I use their share sites to inundate people with pictures on a regular basis.

This year, I am totally overwhelmed at their options for photo cards.  Seriously, I love them ALL!  I think I need to just pick a card and then pick the pictures to match it! Or, I need to make a few different cards because I like that many of them.  Oh the possibilities….

I am also digging the calendars.  The desk calendars are peaking my creative interests for a few lucky family members.

Honestly, I have been nothing but 150% happy with every thing I have ever ordered from Shutterfly and I am confident you will be just as happy. 

Because Shutterfly is so totally awesome, they are giving other bloggers the chance to receive 50 free holiday cards as well – check it out like I did.  I know you won’t be disappointed.

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

4 comments:

Esperanza said...

I too am a Shutterfly junkie. When my computer was recently stolen, and many years worth of photos a long with it, I immediately thought, it's okay, the important stuff is on shutterfly. I made a pregnancy book for my daughter and I look at it almost every day. I'm thinking of starting a 0-6month book soon, but I know if I do, I'll work on nothing else.

I also love their calendars and always give my parents and my grandmother one. I'm sure they will be getting an all-Isa all the time calendar this year too.

I've never sent out picture cards but feel this would be a good year to start. Now that you said you love all the choices I'm that much more excited to check it out!

JJ said...

Again, another thing we have in common. You know I started the Braces Bunch around the love of snail mail, riiiiight? Can I convince you to be a Buncher? :)

Also, Id LOVE to swap cards this year!

Rebecca said...

It's the best...I love real mail!

Danifred said...

I love Shutterfly! Every year we get a calendar for my mom and dad and they LOVE it!