so I am jumping on the Operation Organization bandwagon. (a few days late, but still – ON.IT!)
Here’s our hot mess express of a house (I totally SPED through the house, and it was night time, so I didn’t get the outside. or Gianna’s room. So, ya…here it is.
I think I will do some combination of videos/pictures for before/after shots. But it’s time to get this place in shape!
Intrigued? Want in?
Here’s the scoop:
Just focus on each of these areas for a week and then post our accomplishments on Sundays. Here's the schedule:
- March 4:
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- March 11:
- Play Room
- Main Bathroom
- Linen Closet/Storage Closet
- March 18
- Master Bedroom (beginning – this will require some Ikea wonderfulness to complete)
- Gianna’s Room (again, beginning because there is a LOT to do here)
- March 25
- Laundry Room
- Half bathroom
- Storage Room
- April 1:
- Front of House
- Anything else you didn't have time to finish up in the previous weeks
- April 8thish (since that’s easter!) [I added this week because I needed it]
My house is set up a little different (but you just saw it so you know that) so what I am going to focus on is different than what is listed in Katherine’s post – so go with what works for you! I’ll try to put some organizational tips – and you know I’ll be consulting my BFF Pinterest for some organizational inspiration.
Link up to Katherine (and tell me too so I can check out your house and organizational skillz) and get to it, friends!