i did my best.
- i can stay in my house for more than 2 days in a row and not even notice
- i can not put on "real clothes" for days.... and again, not even notice
- the tan lines that are created from books resting on legs = not very attractive
- ponytails everyday are not that good for your hair
- looking at the computer for 8 or 9 or 10 hours a day really makes my eyes burn
- the house can get mighty dirty after a few weeks of not cleaning
- friends really do forget about you/what you are doing if you don't contact them for weeks [sorry guys - i'm back now]
- i hate repetitive noises - ie: sawing, sandpaper,chainsaws....
- i have more endurance than i thought
- the support i have from my husband, family and friends is what got me through this month --- THANK YOU!!!!! [and i know you'll love me no matter what happens]