Ad

Monday, November 1, 2010

A post a day for 30 days.

I am doing a post a day this month (holy shit, how is it NOVEMBER already?)  through NaBloPoMo. (see the cool button over there ----> ?)

Suzy told me about it, and I am really excited.

I was reading her post yesterday and she mentioned having a theme for the month because that would make it easier. I agree.

So I thought for a while on what my theme should be.

And I decided on “taking control”.

A LOT of things are out of my control right now, and I am a *slightly huge* control freak.  Making the past few weeks really hard for me.  I need to write this all down, figure out how to get a handle on everything and make the absolute best out of the cards I have been dealt.  All the while remaining present in what is going on. (that is really really REALLY hard for me)

So get ready friends, it’s going to be an interesting ride.

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

3 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

So glad you're joining in the fun! Can't wait to read along.

Kakunaa said...

Oh! This is going to be fun! This is the first I have seen a monthly theme, so I am stoked!

Danifred said...

I love posting daily and sometimes it's all about just trying to figure out what to say. I can't wait to be inspired this month reading everyone else's posts.