Life is constantly a special type of chaos, blessings & hilarity.
The hilarity (& chaos) is usually brought about by the girls, naturally. Having a threenager alongside 2 other kids has been a challenge - it is hard to keep a watchful eye 100% of the time! Some tidbits and snipits from our summer:
- Aleesia drew a mural on the dining room wall. While in timeout. To her credit, it IS a good cat...
- Aleesia also cut her own hair while I thought she was coloring.
- Vivian learned to open the doors and has let the dog out more than a few times.
- Gianna learned to ride her bike on 2 wheels and has experienced the freedom that comes with that. Such an awesome big kid milestone. Also one I never experienced!
- Vivian learned to climb out of her crib. She's only done it once so far, but I am not naive enough to believe that will be the last time.
- they all three love to put the boppy pillow around the tops of their heads like a wig and make each other laugh until they cry. It is hilarious!
- Aleesia learned to swim under water! And Gianna has improved her swimming skills so much as well. Vivian just wants to walk right off the edge of the pool & give everyone a heart attack.
- The kids have spent every moment we've allowed them playing with all of the neighborhood kids & it has been busy but amazing watching their friendships grow & these memories made.
There is so much more that has happened and memories that have been created - someday I'll get to all of them!
School starts this week for G and next week for A - we are ready but not at the same time.