Ad

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Papa’s Trucks

Today, I got to go see my Papa and his new fire station.  And his TRUCKS!  My mom made me wear this awesome shirt with a fire truck on it. 

DSC_0670

She also made me say “wooooo truck” whenever someone asked me what was on my shirt.

DSC_0675

Then I got to wear Papa’s hat. AWESOME!

DSC_0687

See – TRUCKS! And a new fire station!

DSC_0727

Since all this excitement was going on during my nap time, I figured I would catch a rest with my Aunt Sissy while the bagpipe guy was playing.

DSC_0768

Then there was lots of talking and my Papa was just STANDING there right in front of me! I kept saying “HIIII Papa” and “WAVE PAPA”, but he didn’t hear me.  Or maybe he was just trying to keep his place in line.

DSC_0793

I took a picture with Mommy and Daddy. CHEESE!

DSC_0811

We got to see Papa’s fire stuff. Pretty cool, huh?

DSC_0836

I guess all the rest of my family thought it was pretty cool too.  I really like Papa’s new fire station and trucks.  And these people too, they are fun!

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

4 comments:

Esperanza said...

Sounds like a really fun day!

Danifred said...

So fun! Love the Papa's fire stuff picture.

Rebecca said...

First, I LOVE her shirt!

Second, what a great day! My kids would have been so excited!

JJ said...

How awesome!