Ad

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6 of 30: Holiday clothes shopping

Posting on day 6 of 30 will be a little different. It is November after all, and that means shopping (on a budget).

Here’s my mission:

Find Gianna some clothes to wear for the holidays – we have 2 holiday events (1 outside), christmas eve, christmas and who knows what else that might come up.

And, believe it or not – I have NOTHING planned for her to wear. I realize this is incredibly shocking.

I found a cute dress from the Gap that I might really really want her to wear for christmas,

but it would need a sweater and tights to make it cold-weather acceptable. Maybe this:

But I am not really crazy about the cardigan. And then what tights will she wear?!!

So, I have been scouring Etsy for adorable handmade clothes and am now totally overwhelmed with the most adorable shirts, skirts, dresses and leggings (and BOWS!!) that I don’t know how I can possibly choose!

 

Favorites? Other places I should look? Anyone want to make me something?

I am a nontraditional type person, I like funky, cute, different things. Not taffeta, lacy, boring things like what I am sure my mom made me wear when I was little!

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andi- where is that Christmas tree shirt in the bottom left hadn corner from? I used to know someone on etsy who made shirts JUST like that but havent been able to find her anywhere! I cant remember her name :( wonder if its the same girl?!

Kakunaa said...

I love that last one!!!

Danifred said...

The last one on the right rocks the house! I wish my kids would actually give me a vote with what they wear.

Rebecca said...

I love those little reindeer onesies!!!

I say, buy the tights and shoes and then get dresses to match. God, that doesn't even make sense...time to go to bed!