I have been horrible at carving out time to get my thoughts and memories down in writing lately. And it bugs me, because there is a lot going on that I don’t really want to forget. I’m going to try and put together a “progress” series of posts – because let’s face it, everything going on right now is “in progress” anyway we look at it!
A few notes on life right now:
- My new job is going well, it feels like a breath of fresh air and a great professional (and personal) fit right now.
- Traveling while breastfeeding/pumping experience #1 went as well as I could have imagined.
- I super love the age of 2.
- I am almost done with the Piyo workout series. I really like it and I can tell a big difference in my flexibility and the way I look.
- We are getting ready to list our house, which scares the crap out of me.
- The age of 5 is quickly coming to an end for Miss G and I am looking forward to 6.
- Mike and I celebrated our 8th anniversary recently. 8 years ago I never would have imagined this life, it is so much MORE than I imagined.
- My best friend had her second set of twins last month. She has twin boys and twin girls that are 2 years and 10 days apart. She is a rock star (her husband, too!).
- I signed up for a race series this summer – a 10k and 2 1/2 marathons. I am excited but mildly concerned about fitting in proper training.
- The age of 3 months is excellent as well. Vivi prefers to be what I have deemed a “Koala baby” many days, but you know what, we make it work. She’s a great snuggler.
- I would really love for spring to just arrive already. Or better yet, just skip right to summer please.
- My 30th birthday is in less than 2 months. That just sounds so crazy to me, but I’m excited.
I have almost 2 months of adorable pictures still on my camera, including Aleesia’s birthday party, waiting to be unloaded and gone through. Still working on figuring a new normal schedule, which has been more difficult than expected, but I know it will happen some day.