Ad

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Somebody Likes ME!!

My new bloggy friend, Lora, passed something on to me.

Naturally, I accepted!

Rules of acceptance:

1 – thank and link back to who gave you the award – see above, she is awesome because she is holding down the house while her husband is overseas. Mad props to her and her strength.

2 – Share 7 things about yourself

3 – Pass it along to 7 blogs recently discovered and enjoyed

4 – Leave recipients a note telling them about the award.

 

So, I am not really great at following the rules… so I will give you the 7 things and I enjoy ALL of you SO MUCH that I can’t pick just 7! You all win!

7 random things about me:

1) I have to pee and brush my teeth in the morning before I do anything else.  Even if I am just going to drink a pot of coffee right after, I have to get that minty fresh breathe first (and then again after the coffee, of course!)

2) I can’t sew. Not at all. Not even a button.  I feel like that is un-womanly, but that’s what my mom is for, no?

3) The addiction to my phone is pretty ridiculous. I always have it in my hand and I don’t even realize it most of the time. Sometimes I have to put in our room so I pay attention to the other adult that lives here.

4) I took over 1000 pictures in October. In one month!

5) I have over 300 pictures waiting to be ordered from Shutterfly. Just waiting for a good sale/free shipping.

6) Cooking is NOT my thing. I CAN and DO cook, and the food tastes fine, I just don’t enjoy the act of getting it to the table. Again, un-womanly.

7) My goal in life is to be a stay at home mom to 4 kids (or more) and for someone to generously pay off my student loans for me. I really don’t think that the stay at home or large gift of money are going to  happen, but a girl can dream.

So go on with your awesome selves and accept this award. Make sure you tell me about it when you do!

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

4 comments:

Kakunaa said...

I completely understand the phone addiction, especially since our computer died. How else can I obsessively check my blog???

JJ said...

I cant sew either :( Lets take a class together!

Rebecca said...

I think that October was a big month for pictures period!!! I took a ton!

Danifred said...

Sometimes I have to make it a point to just put the phone down. I am ridiculously addicted to it!