Life is totally overwhelming right now and Gianna is growing and changing faster than I can process.
I need to get these things down so I can remember.
- Gianna is incredibly polite. She says & signs “please”, tells me “no tank you” and “welcome”. She uses “no tank you” all the time like when she doesn’t want to do something she has to – like leave her binky in her crib or eat her dinner.
- We have conversations. It is so freaking cool.
- she say “yup” and “yeeees” and “mmhmmm” when agreeing with you.
- loves yogurt, cheerios and “treats”
- asks to “snuggle mommy” at least once a day and says “I give you kiss”. cue melting.
- dancing. all the time.
- she pretends a lot – pretends to eat, pretends to put her babies to bed, pretends to take a nap!
- she also started “singing” recently – fan favorites include “twinkle twinkle”, “itsy spider” and “light” (this little light of mine) followed by any disney song you can imagine – particularly “follow the leader” “bibbity bobbity boo" and “MICKEY” which she spells “K-I-M-E-Y. DONALD DUCK!”
- she counts to 7. “1,2,3,5,6,7” 4 has no place in her life.
- can “spell” her name out loud. Usually something like “G-I-A-M-O-P” no idea where she got that from
- her hair is long and gorgeous. and thank GOD she loves to have her hair done!
- girlfriend loves her shoes and clothes and to shop at target
- I am sure I have missed some things, she does awesome stuff everyday that shows me I haven’t screwed her up (too much) ((yet))
- grows more amazing and incredible with each passing moment, more than I could ever imagine.
She is at my sisters right now (she had a sleepover!) and I miss her like crazy when she isn’t here in the mornings.
I never imagined that an almost-two-year-old would be my best friend. But she really is. She is my everything.