Ad

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

1.11.11: Also known as the 1st day Gianna played in the snow this year.

DSC_0087

She played with daddy. He likes the snow. Mommy, not so much.

DSC_0099

Battled some vision issues.

DSC_0108

trekked around on her own.

DSC_0109

In the “slipp-ry” snow.

DSC_0111

While daddy made angels, or something like that.

DSC_0115

Ventured up the steps on to the porch.

DSC_0126

And played peek with me. From my secret picture taking place.

DSC_0133

that also happened to be much warmer, and less snowy, than where she was standing!

DSC_0142

I helped her disrobe.

DSC_0148

And warm up with a snack. For princesses and baby too.

Happy 21month Un-Birthday, pretty girl.

andreasignature2

6 comments:

Danifred said...

I love this set! The last picture is just priceless and one to treasure forever!

Anonymous said...

Fun times in the snow! I like the idea of snow, but not the realization of it. Who wants to play in frozen water? Not me!

JJ said...

Adorable! Oman still wants no part in the snow...

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

She is so dang cute!!! Looks like you guys had fun.

Kakunaa said...

Yay first snow of the year! So adorable! Did she love it?

Rebecca said...

Love it!!! So much fun (if you're into that sort of thing...which I'm not). I love the disrobing and snack time...my favorite part of playing in the snow!