Ad

Monday, January 24, 2011

Perfect Moment Monday

The point of Perfect Moment’s are that they just appear, they are not created.

Today after dinner and after Mike got home from work we heard the typical “UM ON” from Gianna and “Gib a hand. PAWEEEZ” as she tugged us up from the couch and into the playroom.

And we played.

1.24  (8) 

And laughed.

1.24  (14)

And dressed as Minnie Mouse so we could dance.

1.24  (16)

And I just fell more in love with my silly girl and my handsome husband.

Because you guys, sometimes the simplest things make me the happiest person in the entire world.

andreasignature2

6 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Simple and made extraordinary just by noticing them -- these are true perfect moments.

Sounds like fun!

Esperanza said...

Wow, what a wonderful way to spend the evening. I can't wait until Isa wants to play like that. I love to play! I'm so happy to see you so happy. Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca said...

Love it soooooo much!

The Crazies have been doing this to Husband for the past week or so...he always gets slammed in the big chair, climbed upon, and inundated with books to read while I make dinner...quietest 30 minutes of my life! I get so much done!

Delenn said...

Cute! Sometimes its hard to play--but it is so worth it! :-)

Danifred said...

How could that not be a perfect moment! So much fun, these girls.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Some of my favorite moments with my nieces are our dance parties together. That sounds like fun!