Ad

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cute Baby Saturday

I wanted to upload a video of G for all of you. She has really increased her range of dancing moves. But the video? It’s on my phone. And my phone? it’s being stubborn. I’ll get to the video later.

Instead?

Just some silly Gianna cuteness.  Enjoy!

12.27  (8)

Gianna learns the art of combing her my little pony’s hair.

12.27  (12)

Gianna wonders if teeny tiny brush can be used in her hair. Or if it is tasty.

12.27  (18)

Gianna decides to write down her thoughts on teeny tiny brush.

12.27  (20)

Gianna has writers block.

Or?

This teeny tiny brush IZ tasty.

andreasignature2

5 comments:

Danifred said...

I'm thinking that brush might be tasty. Either that or hugely entertaining!

Amy said...

I absolutely LOVE the pigtails!!!

Kakunaa said...

As always, such a joy to see your little girl being her :)

Anonymous said...

I think she is thinking about writing a letter to aunt jacqui to tell her how much she misses her..

Rebecca said...

She looks like The Thinker in the last one...except clothed.