Ad

Sunday, January 2, 2011

here we go again

In November I decided to blog everyday. It was fun and truthfully, I kind of missed it last month.
So, when I got the prompt for this months go 'round, I couldn't say no!
Friends.
I have a lot to say on this particular topic.
But later, because I am posting from my phone so as not to fail at this challenge on the second day.....

But, I think myself and some other special ladies did help to put a tiny bright spot in a friends day today. And that makes me a very happy girl.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

renee said...

<3 LOVE <3
I am sure that you did!! I knew it would be just what she needed. Knowing that people care is something you can never get too much of.

Danifred said...

I can't wait to read more!

Rebecca said...

What is this? Now I'm intrigued!

JenM said...

Good luck with your goal! I love the new blog makeover, and I know exactly how you feel about putting a smile on someone's face today. Thanks for letting me help you deliver that smile!