Ad

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365

Last year I decided to take a picture every day. and I did.

See.

I liked it so much, I decided to do it again this year.

Not all my pictures involve the small girl that lives here.  Some are taken with my DSLR, a lot are taken with my Droid, few are taken with my Nikon point and shoot.

Hopefully, I become a better photographer throughout the year, it is something that I strive to do but have a LOOOOT to learn. 

Anyone else participating in this or something similar?  I would love to hear about it and follow you. 

It’s amazing how much people (especially small people) change in a year.  And it is really amazing to see the progression of life, one picture at a time. 

andreasignature2

 

Jen posted an update on her blog, for those that have asked me how she is doing.  We are continuing to take donations for the Knepper family. Paypal using knepperfamilydonations@gmail.com , or email the same address if you need mailing information.  Your prayers and kind thoughts continue to be appreciated.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I really really really want to do this, but can't commit. What's wrong with me?

JJ said...

I am super impressed! And that you are doing it again this year!
I asked on FB the other day--I need help picking a new camera--any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

I am! I started adding them to flickr, but I need to create a set just for those yet. I'll post them on our family blog (linked through my profile) in a couple days! :)

LOVE it, she's gotten so big in a year!

Anonymous said...

That is cool. I really want to but know I won't be able to keep up and then I'll feel like a failure. I'll live vicariously through yours!

Danifred said...

When I'm eventually done with school, I am so on this!

Kakunaa said...

I am doing it, too! Though most are from my phone until our pooter is fixed. Off to take a look at yours!