Ad

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I did it. Again!

This is the second time I have completed the NaBloPoMo monthly blogging. (I can say this today because I have something that will autopost tomorrow)

I don’t know that I necessarily stayed on topic with the “friends” theme – but I know I got a few out there.

AND

I made some new blogging friends – so that’s a win in my book.

I have also reconnected with some friends and have made reaching out to friends a priority this month – not always successful, but hey, I do what I can.

It’s a fun challenge and I am glad I did.

Up on next months agenda:

  • I am hosting the ADM bloghop. Get ready!
  • Birthday planning ideas and such
  • bitching about all the work I have to do for my thesis
  • more pictures and general silly, I am certain.

andreasignature2

3 comments:

Delenn said...

Congrats! I did NABLOPOMO for November, and it was tough!

I like some of your agendas--we can trade B-Day planning ideas! I have my son's in February and my daughters in April...

Danifred said...

I'm so happy you are blogging everyday. I love keeping up with you on a daily basis!

Rebecca said...

Wait...I blog on the daily basis...can I join? I have no idea what this is!!! I love to read about your bitching and general silliness...keep it up!