Ad

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Senses

Rebecca always posts her Sunday senses and because I can’t friggin even think straight long enough to come up with a decent post right now,that’s all I have for you. 

Hopefully I don’t miss any.

Sight: The adorable backdrop of my adorable little girl on my laptop screen. (for real, it is one of my most favorite pictures ever)

Sound: My computer and furnace running. No TV for me today, I am over it.

Feel: I have a sore throat and a headache. Why the hell am I still awake? Also on the feeling side – hopeful, excited and totally overwhelmed. All for different reasons, will get to them all soon enough because I can tell already you are DYING to know what is going on! (or not, act alive people!)

Taste: Ramen. Klassy, I know.

Smell: Nothing really because I also have a bit of a stuffy nose. Seriously body, no time for sickness right no.

andreasignature2

2 comments:

Danifred said...

I can't wait to hear your exciting news! And, hope you feel better soon.

Rebecca said...

Ummm...I adore Ramen...for serious.

What is the big news? And when will we find out???

Thanks for playing...it's an easy post, right?