Ad

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What’s your pleasure

Day 3 of summer camp and we are going to discuss guilty pleasures. I have a few too many.

2.23

crockpot chocolate cake. OMG it is to.die.for good. Not good if you are watching your figure – unless of course you want to watch it expand.

3.22

Target. Gianna loves her some Target as well. Only the cool chic’s go there.

1.51.21

Beverages. Both of the alcoholic and coffee varieties. I drink water the most though. Really, I do…..

3.5

Shoes. I have a 50 pair shoe rack that is bursting at the seams and I often say “I have no shoes to wear with this outfit!”. (seriously, I don’t).

3.9  (8)

My phone. I’m on it way too much. But how else can I keep up with twitter and play WWF?

What’s YOUR pleasure?

andreasignature2

3 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

I covet your shoe rack!!!

Danifred said...

That chocolate cake looks just divine.

Mazzy said...

I'm a Target AND shoe addict as well. I think the word Target should be redefined as "Always spend at least $100." My husband HATES when I go there. And I hate thinking up explanations in the car on the way home.