Ad

Sunday, July 24, 2011

On-line action & dating

More summer camp fun coming your way:

Day 23 – What are your favorite activities to do on-line? Is there more to do beyond blogging?

Since I do most of my blogging “off-line” thank you windows live writer, I say yes! there is more to do. Like shopping! And blog reading! And FB Stalking!

No really, I find myself really BORED with the internet lately, it’s a strange feeling.

Day 24: What is your dream date? Have you ever dated anyone you met from the internet?

I have no idea what my dream date would be – isn’t that totally lame? What is yours? If it sounds good maybe I’ll borrow it!!  I started dating the hubs in high school, so no internet dating for me. I know quite a few people that are happily married to their internet dates!

andreasignature2

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I'm with you on the boredom with the internet. I think part of it is because I'm forced to sit at the computer so much just to get work done that I'm done with ALL of it!