Ad

Monday, July 18, 2011

Just Relax “friends from the internet” Silent Auction

Well friends, it’s up and ready!
We are so incredibly humbled by the support we have received not only locally but from ALL.OVER.THE.WORLD. to pull this fundraiser together and in the items we have received to be auctioned off that evening.
Just like any good hostess, I want to make sure that ALL of the people who helped to make this event happen have a chance to get in on the fun.
Which is why we decided to open up a select number of items to an online silent auction (thank you, Ebay).
We have NINE awesome listings –
this is just one of them:
DSC_0408
please check them out and read the descriptions – there are a few hidden surprises!
The auction is open RIGHT NOW - open for FIVE DAYS!

Now – get on over there and check it out! And pass it on!
Use seller ID JustRelaxOnline to see all the items in one place

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all of your help, love, prayers, awesomeness and HUGE hearts – you are all amazing and loved.
andreasignature2

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great of you to do this for a friend. I even bid on a couple of things! :) (Of course I was instantly outbid, but I may be back with a higher bid!)

Anonymous said...

Such a touching idea!

I think what would be helpful is to also list the "retail" value of the items that way when I bid I can cover the apx cost of the item plus a donation padding. :)