Ad

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Throw Back

It’s day 2 of summer camp and we’re going to go old school.

Today’s prompt: What were you like in high school? What extracurricular activities, if any, did you take part in during high school? Did you consider yourself a writer? [Read more]

In a nutshell? Boring!

I had a lot of great friends (many I am lucky to still have!)

I went to school and work. I did the traditional ice cream stand gig followed by a short telemarketing gig and then they typical grocery store gig. Until I found a job I LOVED – working with DD adults in a group care facility, it was wonderful and I kept if all through college. I was a self-sufficient teen, even bought my own cell phone when I was 16!

In between I did the school musical because why not (note: I can’t sing) and I was involved in a lot of clubs including involvement with the wrestling team which was fun. I never really considered myself a writer, sure I wrote things and I guess they were pretty good, but I never thought much about it.

But when I wasn’t doing any of those things – I hung out with this handsome fella

High school was fun and boring.

College? Well that’s a whole different ballgame.

andreasignature2

1 comment:

Kim said...

lol I still remember making those shirts! man those were the easy days with no worries...well at least now we know those worries were nothing. :) and oh mat stating.....how we had fun with our wrestlers....lol those were the days of freedom