Ad

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beer:Thirty

You know what I love about summer?

9.7  (71)

Drinking in the daytime. Since we can’t actually DRINK together – I’ll just tell you about it.

Day 12 – Tell us about the first time you got drunk or tipsy (as far as you can remember…) Do you ever stop yourself from telling too much when you write on-line or do you think you tell too much?

I was in high school the first time I got tips-ay, at a friend’s brother’s apartment. It was probably off of something ridiculous like wine coolers, and I am sure I felt all kinds of cool for sneaking around. But, that’s about as much as I can remember.

I like a good beer. or a good wine. or whatever. I’m not all that picky.

I am not a drunk-dialer or texter. But I am a talker. WOAH look out.

I do sometimes top myself online, but not really usually. This is my special place on the internet, you don’t have to read it but writing whatever I want is like therapy for me. My mom FOR sure thinks I overshare sometimes, but again, my internet my choice!

What about you? Tell me about your tips-ay experience and your oversharing abilities!

andreasignature2

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

my family reads and also reminds me that strangers can see this .... I say have a beer and enjoy!