Ad

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Rambles

  • Zumba was SO FUN! I am excited to go back!
  • I had my baseline ultrasound for this cycle on Friday. It was uneventful and Clomid started yesterday. But you know what sucks? The fact that my insurance pays for ZERO % of any of this. 
  • It was kind of like, okay, so you started your period – we’ll see you in 2 days and bring your money tree.  Or at least that’s how it felt.  I just wasn’t prepared for the expense of multiple ultrasounds and HcG and Progesterone on top of everything.  It’s okay. Just a surprise.
  • I also was not prepared for Gianna to wake up yesterday morning at 4am puking.  That was a terrific way to wake up on a Saturday.
  • This is only the 2nd time in her life that she has actually vomited like an adult.  And it was really sad because she was SO confused at what was happening to her.
  • I am thankful we do not have carpet. Because getting her to the bathroom or to aim was not happening.
  • She must have either had the shortest stomach virus ever or ate something she shouldn’t have, because she was totally fine after she woke up at about 10:30am.
  • I had a jewelry show yesterday and I am doing a training show for one of my new jewelers today. I think in the end I will have worked at least one job for 12 or 13 days in a row.  A lot of days I will have worked 2 jobs.  I’m already ready for a nap.
  • Gianna went on a surprise pancake date with her Papa this morning, he is seriously her favorite person ever! She was so excited!
  • Mike and I have been cleaning (operation organization!) the kitchen and living room – we cleared off the top of the refrigerator, took care of the bookshelf clutter and are working on finally getting out TV mounted on the wall.  We got the wall mount for christmas….
  • I want to go shopping
  • Because of yesterdays crazy – I was asleep before 9pm. And I slept until about 7:30 this morning – I so badly needed that rest!
  • We have a really hard time scheduling time to hang out with our friends because of our crazy schedules and weekends – it kind of sucks.
  • Yesterday I moved almost all of the 2T clothes out of Gianna’s drawers and packed it away.  How big my girl is getting. It’s almost unbelievable.
  • Speaking of that big girl, I need to make her birthday invites!
  • We still can’t decide where or even when to take a vacation this year.  Beach? Disney? Something completely different? May? October? So many things to think about!

andreasignature2

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

The MOST EXPENSIVE part of treatment for me was the ultrasounds (3x a week) and the blood draws (3x a week). The injectible drugs were a minor blip compared to the part. It sucks and I feel your pain. We paid L off last year. (seriously)

WAIT?! 2T!!!! Seriously?! L is in a size 4. Not like a 4T, like a SIZE FOUR as in GIRLS sizes. It makes me sad that she is so big.

The quick puke... we had that happen one time. And then we had the real stomach virus thing happen once where she threw up multiple times over the entire night. I'll take the quick puke any day over the other. Hope she's feeling better.

xoxo