Ad

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A week for the record book

This week has been ridiculous. In every sense of the word.

Let me break it down:

Monday: Woke up feeling crummy and running late for a doctor’s appointment with my sister in which I went to the wrong building and had to argue with the receptionist. Gianna went to her 18 month appt and got shots. And was crabby.

Tuesday: It was raining. Work was…. work…. and my sore throat got worse with a side of head stuffy-ness.

Wednesday: Woke up late. Dropped my muffin on the way out of the house. Voice was on it’s way out. Work was, work. Then at 4:50pm, I found out I wouldn’t be returning to work with no rhyme or reason given. I had to fight with them over my phone/phone #, I won the phone # but lost the phone.  A lot of crying, frustration and plan-making and plan-executing ensued.

Thursday: Voice is completely gone. I didn’t get my phone back until 5 and ended up relinquishing my beloved blackberry for a much less appealing Samsung reality. Have I mentioned that I have lost my voice and think I have bronchitis?  I have to start a midterm for class, clean and work on my capstone project.

Tomorrow is Friday. I am having people over for a Premiere Designs Jewelry party.  And wine. And chocolate. And wine.

All is not lost, but things are defiantly thrown up in the air and I have not a clue where they will fall. 

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loquat is for cough and lung in Chinese medicine. Sometimes i would take the Ninjiom Pei Pa Koa which is an extract of loquat when got sore throat.

You can access info online @
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
ninjiom.50webs.com

Rebecca said...

WINE!!! It will cure all! Have fun tonight...you've earned it!

Danifred said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. So very sorry. I know that this week was probably a roller coaster for you.
Hang in there and big hugs your way.
Enjoy your night, enjoy the wine, enjoy the time with friends!