Ad

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Because why not?

I want to post but I don’t have the energy or brainpower to be creative or witty or whatever right now.

So I am borrowing this form Jen’s guest post-er:

A – Age: 25

B – Bed size:  Queen

C – Chore you hate: all of them? Laundry. For sure. I need a laundry maid – I can deal with the rest and I really don’t care who sees my underwear. Any takers?

D – Dogs’ names: We don’t have any. But my mom has Reno and my sister has Zues and Champ (and Zoey)

E – Essential start to your day item: Toothpaste.  I HAVE to pee and brush my teeth immediately upon waking up.

F – Favorite color:  Pink. Am a girlie girl.

G – Gold or Silver: White gold.

H – Height:  5′6″

I – Instruments you play: “drums”. Well – Gianna thinks a bucket and shovel are a drum so I play that with her.

J – Job title: Prosthetics Coordinator – AKA bitch worker/miserable paper pusher.  Currently looking for something different.

K – Kid(s): Gianna. 17 months.

L – Living arrangements: Me, Mike the the bug (umm…Gianna)

M – Mom’s name:  Johana

N – Nicknames: Andi. And no, you cannot call me that. Miss A – again, no, you cannot call me that.

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Appendectomy.

P – Pet Peeve:  Loud chewers. People who apparently got those fancy car models that don’t have blinkers and/or brake lights.

Q – Quote from a movie:  Shake…and Bake….

R – Right or left handed: Right

S – Siblings: I’m the oldest of 3.  by one minute. I have a twin sister and a little sister.  I also have 2 younger step sisters.

T – Time you wake up: 6:25ish

U- Underwear: Yes. And I am glad this does not say panties.

V – Vegetable you dislike: mushrooms.

W – Ways you run late: Because I change my clothes a million times, including 3 minutes before I need to leave. And if I change my clothes, I need to change my shoes and my hair….

X – X-rays: I have had lots. I am a clutz.

Y – Yummy food you make: ummmm I cook?  Banana bread from my mama’s recipe and I can make a mean mac and cheese.

Z – Zoo animals: Polar bears! Seals! Sea Lions!

Feel free to utilize this little gem whenever you feel the need to share but need don’t feel like thinking too hard.

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

4 comments:

Danifred said...

I will also be snagging this idea! I love banana bread but have never made it successfully. I am a good cook, but a horrid baker.

Mama Reg said...

aw that was cute!! i like it that you play the "drums" too cute...

Kakunaa said...

I love informational posts :) love the little tidbits.

Rebecca said...

I didn't know you were a twin! Coolio!

You are glad that P wasn't for Panties b/c then you wouldn't be able to talk about your pet peeves...loud chewers. I never realized Husband was one until after we were married. Was I THAT blinded by love????