Ad

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Buried Alive

I can not believe how crazy things have been the past few weeks – so busy I haven’t had time to blog! Ridiculous!

Not a lot of time today either, but BIG things are coming. Stay tuned.

Until then here’s a quick bullet point list of excuses really really good reasons why i haven’t been as chatty lately:

  • Last week of the semester. 1 paper and 2 finals to go. Then, I get a whole week off.
  • I have been buried alive by the laundry in my house.
  • OK, that is a lie, my husband was buried by the laundry and thank goodness he started to unbury himself today.
  • I have an incredibly rowdy one year old on my hands.
  • Seriously guys, she is constantly running all over the place like a little 19 pound tornado!
  • Really, her favorite game is chase. I love the laughter it brings.
  • Work has been ridiculous.  It has been keeping me busy, but also pissing me off beyond belief.  It is NOT where I want to be career wise and I am itching to get finished with school and moving upward professionally. Like, NOW!
  • The BIG thing that is coming up has required LOTS Of time. But YAY! I promise – more will come.  And no, it is NOT a baby.
  • Gianna likes milk. Milk does not like Gianna. Gianna also does not really like food – unless it’s fruit or a cracker.  I swear my life is revolves around what goes into her little mouth.
  • I have a few posts up my sleeve that may or may not include: my sex life, winning the lottery, how to accelerate my career, wishing that I could blog write for a living, summer plans, more on Gianna’s eating woes, more on my eating woes and my addiction to oreos.

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

3 comments:

Danifred said...

Hang in there girl! I can't wait to hear your big news.

Mama Reg said...

lol...i can relate...PLEASE tell me you won the lottery?!?! take your check in yearly portions to last your whole life not in one lump sum lol!!

excited to hear whats up your sleeve soon and about summer plans! :)

renee said...

i'm really hoping that the big news happens to be the winning the lottery post....i guess i'll just wait and see :D