Ad

Monday, May 18, 2009

normalcy

i am allowed to "return to normal activity" today.

you know what that means.

i can work out! (and have sex!)

thank you so much for all of your suggestions - I did the 30d shred before I got pregnant and I love Jillian! My sister is getting me a copy of TurboJam and P90x (no i am not doing them all at the same time!) and I want to try and do the Couch-to-5k program - I told Mike a few weeks before I had G that I wanted to run a 5k this summer, so maybe I will actually do it!

I used to go to the Y - then I got pregnant and moved. I miss it. Like ALOT! But I think that if I do these other [...read..cheaper...] things I can make it work.*

so, we are on our way to normal. or a new normal. or something like that!
--------------
In other news: the new formula MIGHT actually be working to help G.
We didn't think so at first, but today [day 3] she seems a little better, less crying, less spitting up. That is until I mixed the gentlease w/ the regular lipil. She is not happy.at.all. right now - or for the past 3 hours. So, back to the gentlease for another day or two to really see if it works.
That and a constant record of what is going on in the world of G.

3 comments:

renee said...

i was thinking about doing the p90x, but i wasnt sure if i could do it. it seems pretty hard core and its been like...years since i really worked out. so idk.

good luck and dont be too hard on yourself. your body has changed and has done an amazing thing. you'll get it back, but dont beat yourself up about it if it doesnt happen over night. :D

Tricia said...

I am so happy that you are able to get back to normal! I did Turbo Jam, I FREAKING LOVE IT! And after this knee crap I am going to try the 30 Day Shred and Couch to 5K. I also am aspiring to run in a 5K here sometime shortly. Good Luck!

alicia said...

yay good luck with the working out!! i hate working out, so I am super impressed with you! you go girl!