Ad

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

tuesday teaser

so, being inspired my friend DC's wedding picture post - I thought I would show you all my pride and joy....



Our Graphi wedding album. I know the picture does not really do it justice, but the metal cover... the metallic pages.... the vibrant colors... and the beautiful people in the pictures! I can't say enough about how much i love this thing and if i didn't have it to look at all the time [yes i do look at] i would be so sad.... I wish I could have one made for every special occassion!

I am so in love with our wedding pictures that I often look at them when I am bored. We have still yet to decide on a 'big print' to get - but we'll get there!

We also had TTD (trash the dress) pictures taken last summer - and that was a blast. I think everyone should do it!!


oh ya, and that news you are all wondering about... the tests are in the house - still holding out until Wed though!

7 comments:

Jill said...

You sound like me. I don't test. Ever. I watch my chart like a hawk, and if it ever reaches 18dpo, THEN I'll test.

DC said...

Oooooohh . . . I LOVE the album! I want one too. :)

BTW . . . I added you to my blogroll. I hope you don't mind.

Good luck with the test results!

alicia said...

that book looks wonderful! where did you get it made, I am a wedding planner so brides would LOVE that!

here from NaComLEavMo

Miss Feisty said...

Hola from NCLM :)

Your wedding pics are beautiful!

Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP :)

Take care!

Panamahat said...

Here from NCLM. TTD looks like a great idea, I wish I had the guts to do it. My dress is all boxed up for some day when I'll never wear it again :-)

Good luck with your test result!

Kate said...

Here from NCLM. I hope you have a good test result!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

That's a fabulous looking album - I've never seen one like it before!

(Hi from NaComLeavMo)