Ad

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tuesday teaser


i am pretty excited to tell you something today.

my mom - who is the best mom in the whole wide world - did something so amazing Sunday!

She GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!!
I am so proud of her it's ridiculous. I mean, she watched her two oldest daughter's start college and decided she wanted to as well - while working full time of course - and doing her motherly duties - and see that yellow thing, she is smart too! [clearly where i get my brains from!?] Needless to say, I am just so excited that she did something for herself! How excited am I you ask? So excited that I am throwing her a big party next weekend! If you are "in the know" you should make yourself available - she would love to see you.
So, clearly I love my mom to death. and I can only hope that one day - my kids love me in the same way and see me in the same light that I see her.

No comments: