Ad

Sunday, April 13, 2008

fo.cus

focus.

focus.

focus.

seriously now - i have been attempting to study for the past 3 hours - with little success. i have no idea what my problem is! Nothing in particular is distracting me, I have nothing pressing on my mind [b/c i have already taken care of pressing matters in desperate attempt to not study] there is nothing exciting in the internet to look at, i just keep looking a the same things over and over and saying to myself "stop it, study!"

this is a busy busy week (do i say this every week? yes? well they really are busy... no seriously...) and i need to get through my list of tasks i set for myself today - there are about 6 things on it... i am through 1/2 of the first one. progress.

ok well now that i have distracted myself yet again - back to that list.

No comments: