Ad

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3 months from today

i will be sitting for 8 hours staring at a computer wracking my brain of all the medical knowledge i have learned over the past 2 (er...3) years.
that's right folks.... it's the first true test of my professional medical career - part one (of three) of my licensing test.

i'm already scared to death - but trying not to think about it at the same time. after all, it only helps to determine what residency i get into if/when i pass (got that... i have to pass first....) 2 wks after this ominious test is over - i will be a THIRD year medical student, able to practice medicine under the supervision of others for the next two years until others will be practicing under my supervision - who's excited? who want's to be my guinea pig? don't worry, i will tell you where i'll be and when so you know what hospital not to visit... ;)

ugh! the stress!

but since it's spring break this week... i am trying to break. i have like 3 projects to work on during the "break" - none of which are very much interesting, all of which are at least almost complete. so - i should work on that.

just thought i would lament a minute on my impending dome... and brain overload!

1 comment:

Mombi said...

Okay, I just read your entire blog beginning to end and now I'm addicted!! Good luck TTC!