- As we wind down the "official “toddler” days – I am continually amazed at just how KID-like G is.
- She plays VERY well independently – actually, as I type this she is reading to her “pets” in her playroom. She can sit in there for a VERY long time doing this.
- Our conversations are pretty awesome these days. Today when we were discussing why putting a pond in the driveway probably isn’t a good idea she said “it beats me, mom” when I asked her what would live in said pond.
- She is a great helper. And rocks at doing her chores when asked.
- Will use her computer to “work” with me.
- Generally makes me smile and laugh every single day.
- The girl has a ridiculous memory – I mean RIDICULOUS – I can’t believe all the little details that stay in her little brain.
- Naps are far and few between lately because she is stubborn. Not because she isn’t tired. If you put her in the car around 1pm, it is a guarantee that she will fall asleep.
- We got G’s “big girl bed” at Ikea last week but we still haven’t gotten a mattress for it – it is her birthday present, therefore whenever anyone asks her what she wants for her birthday she says “I got a nice new bed”
- She can sign “cousin” and I think that is pretty cool
- Lately, she has been extra mommy-loving and I have been enjoying every.single.minute of it.
Monday, April 2, 2012
more observations of a toddler