Ad

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers

  • It’s days/nights like this that I feel so overwhelmingly blessed to have Gianna. To be her mom. To get to love her and see her smile and laugh with her.  It was just a really good day.
  • It’s also days like this, days that I get to spend with my daughter, that fuel the fire to stay home with her.
  • It might not ever happen, but I’ll never stop trying to make things work it out that I can be home more than I’m at work.
  • Tomorrow is the big “pink” spring 3rd birthday party bash.  Everything is ready and I’m looking forward to a great day tomorrow.
  • I’ve been feeling good and sick the past few days, and today? I’m losing my voice.  Excellent timing.
  • After thinking about things more, I decided it would be good to see a new RE, to at least get a 2nd opinion on what’s going on and what treatment will be best for me.  It was a surprisingly hard decision, but I’m looking forward to it.
  • I’ve been in a generally good place emotionally this month, and I hope that continues even after tomorrow.  We are pretty much the only ones of our friends (who has kids) who has only 1.  For some reason, that is hard on me sometimes – watching G with her friends and their siblings knowing that is something I haven’t been able to give her yet. 
  • My BFF who lives in Florida is having a c-section next friday! I am excited for them, and a little bummed I won’t get to be there to meet their girl. BUT! They are moving back here soon, so it' won’t be long.
  • I have had the WORST acne in my LIFE the past few weeks.  I don’t know if it’s from the clomid and/or HCG and/or progesterone from last month or just because – but I do know that it’s freaking obnoxious.
  • Don’t forget to check out my Tooth Fairy 2 movie giveaway!!!
  • and share your leftovers over @ Danifred’s
  • happy weekend, my friends.

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

No comments: