Ad

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Gift Idea!

It’s no surprise that I don’t so much like cold weather and what I really don’t like about it is the ridiculous dry skin that comes along.

So I am always on the hunt for lotion and body products that a) keep my skin lubricated b) aren’t oily and c) smell kinda good too!

EdenFantasys has come out with a bath and body line that is pretty fabulous.

And they have the Holiday Handful Trio by Cake Beauty that includes 2 yummy smelling lotions and one unscented seriously moisturizing lotion.

They have tons of other lotion options including an awesome plane friendly travel kit by Cake Beauty which is PERFECT for holiday travel or as a stocking stuffer for someone on your list.  What female would turn down some new, yummy smelling lotion or body wash?

There are all kinds of great products at EdenFantasys above and beyond awesome lotions and body products – check them out and cross a few gifts off your list for more than just your husband.

andreasignature2

EdenFantasys, an online retailer of sex toys, provided me with a gift card in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own

No comments: