Ad

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Reminders

I am thankful for Facebook because today when I logged on to my account there was a little reminder:

Capture

Our anniversary is next week – I KNOW that, but I keep forgetting.

If I can’t even remember that my anniversary is coming up because there is SO MUCH GOING ON, do you think I can remember to have sex with my husband? Or rather, remember to FEEL like having sex after completing 927123 things in a day?

EdenFantasys was introduced to me recently and I decided to put off doing work for a little while and check it out the other day.

I stumbled upon the greatest thing for a person as busy and as forgetful as myself:

A little something to keep things fresh for the next year – because after 11 years together and 4 years of marriage, we could use some new suggestions once in a while.  I think when I have some free time, I need to do a little more exploring over at EdenFantasys and see what else might liven things up in year 4.

andreasignature2

Eden Cafe

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I offered to Husband last night and he was asleep before I finished reading to the Crazies...guess I'm not as sexy as I thought! Have fun!

BTW, how do you get your anniversary on FB???