Ad

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers

  • Everyone needs to play along with Danifred!
  • This has been a long week. I am not 100% sure why, but it has.
  • I need fall clothes. Mostly because all of my stuff is too big from last year, so that is a good thing.
  • Baby FEVAHHH is running wild. I am not where I want to be physically or with my job to get back on that train. But within 6 months I am confident we will get started on expanding this family. Until then I will just hunt down tiny babies to snuggle.
  • Fall TV!
  • Usually when I am busy, I am super productive. Not lately. Again, not really sure why.  I need to get organized. Get a plan and get my head in the damn game.
  • I heard that an “old” friend is having a tough time and it makes me sad that I can’t be there for them in the same way that I used to.
  • You know the stripper wedding from last weekend? It wasn’t so bad. See:DSC_0806 But there was some HUGE drama that night and I feel bad for our friends.  We want to do something for them, but how do you do-over a wedding reception?
  • And I got to hang with some GREAT friends last week see:DSC_0829 We have been friends for a LONG time and I love them all lots.
  • I have been getting some KILLER diaper deals lately, it makes me happy.

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

The wedding looks really pretty! I love the decoration on the gazebo!

Yes, clothes that are too big is a good thing...enjoy shopping!

Tricia said...

TOTALLY with you on the baby FEVAHH!!! I can't even function right now with everyone I know pregnant (at least it seems)! I'm glad to know I'm not alone!

Anonymous said...

I got the FEVAH too...just have to see my new nephew instead.

Kimbo's Leftovers

Danifred said...

oh, yes, baby Fevah- it's running wild! I got a little bit of a fix watching a friend's baby, but I could certainly use more!
The wedding looks like it was nice- stripper and all.