Ad

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friday Night leftovers–on saturday because it’s my birthday

  • Have been a total bloggy-slacker lately. I hope to catch up before I leave next week, and post some fun stuff for your entertainment while I am gone.
  • Did you see this? If you want to get in better shape, loose some weight and be ready for summer I have your ticket! This 6-week bootcamp is going to ROCK! And you can get in for FREE!!
  • It’s my birthday! It’s been a great day so far and the weekend is shaping up to be pretty nice as well. Plus? 3 sleeps until we are at Cinda-ella’s castle!! EEPP!!
  • My husband is awesome and got me the super cute camera bag I have been coveting for..ever…
  • Of course, it will arrive on Tuesday – but still! YAY!
  • And I rented a lens to take on vacation  - it is just as awesome as I imagined. I don’t think I will want to send it back…
  • I still need to pack….
  • I found shorts today that don’t show my whole ass AND don’t make me look like I am a mom. WIN!
  • I had a phone interview yesterday that turned into a real life interview for when I get back. I have mixed feelings on it, but hey! SOMEBODY at least wants to talk to me – that is progress!!
  • Life is so crazy sometimes, I am thankful that currently it is a good kind of crazy.
  • My internet/twitter friends are the best ever – I wish we all lived close to each other because how awesome would it be to hang out in the flesh whenever we wanted?!
  • Seriously – check out the bootcamp thing – it promises to be awesome.
  • And have an amazing weekend. In NEO it’s supposed to FINALLY be a) not raining and b) 90 degrees! Very excited!andreasignature2

and visit Danifred for the rest of the leftover crowd!

5 comments:

dayna said...

Happy Birthday!

Danifred said...

Hope your birthday has been fabulous!

What is it with finding decent shorts? It should NOT be that hard.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your trip to Disney!

JJ said...

Hope you enjoyed your special day, friend! Love the bag :)

Rebecca said...

Haha...at least someone wants to talk to me! I'd talk to you any day!

Happy Birthday and have a wonderful time on your vacay! Love the bag...is it Kelly Moore? I had no idea you could rent a lens.