Ad

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

illegal

I woke up Sunday morning feeling a little under the weather - i thought it was from the long weekend.
I went to bed Sunday night feeling like complete shit.
I woke up* Monday morning feeling worse than that.
And today - I feel like it is not possible for anymore stuff to come out of my nose.

It should be illegal to be 37w4d pregnant and have a cold. Seriously.

Do you think anyone would notice if I crawled under my desk and went to sleep for a few hours?

Tomorrow is a work from home day and I am freaking ecstatic! I don't have to worry about what shirt will cover this big ol' belly and I can maybe relax for half a second.

On the upside, we got the rest of our maternity pictures yesterday - they are awesome! If you want to see the whole slide show leave me a comment w/ your email and I'll send it to you.

*I use the phrase "woke up" loosely, I barely slept.

3 comments:

alicia said...

oh no! poor girl! I hear you sometimes get sick before labor starts!!!

I would LOVE to see the rest of your pics please :)

renee said...

oh bummer! as if it isnt hard enough to breathe with that baby squishing your lungs. :p hopefully it gets better....or maybe a baby would make you feel better. lol. :D

Zach and Jamie said...

Oh gosh... Where have I been?! Well... allow me to answer that. I do, in fact, have a 5 week old so I suppose it's okay that I'm not an online champ anymore these days. Either way... I can't believe you're 38 weeks pregnant already! I'm so thrilled for you. Oh... if you only had ANY idea what you have to look forward to. It's SO incredible having a baby. The childbirth experience is one that you'll never forget. Please cherish every single little moment because they do pass so so fast and it's terribly heart-wrenching how quickly these babies do grow. Take LOTS of pictures. I'll be checking in more often to see how things are going. The very best of luck if I don't hear from you. ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!