Ad

Sunday, March 29, 2009

14 days

and impatiently counting......

still here.
still pregnant.
still sick too....

I am actually feeling better than I was last week - but not 100%.

In baby news - we are making slow progress, but i'll take any progress. I have been having contractions off and on for a few days - they are getting stronger but not necessarily closer together. today I told mike (after having about 2 hours of 3-10min apart contractions) that I refused to call the doctor until I was sure something productive was going on because I am not going to L&D and leaving w/o this little girl! So - I am going to continue to monitor myself as best I can [I honestly don't know what I am supposed to feel, how long they are supposed to last blah blah blah - sure I know the "guidelines" but that's really giving me no reassurance.] and hope that this light at the end of the tunnel gets brighter quickly!

In other news - working from home last week was a success as far as I am concerned there are some major kinks to be worked out - but hey have to do with the other end of things and not me. I get my work done so much quicker which is awesome, and will be very nice when I have this little girl to look after. I will be doing this a few days this week I think so that is good with me - I am quickly running out of clothes - especially work appropriate clothes. Do you think they will let me wear gym shorts and hoodies next week?!

2 comments:

alicia said...

oh wow!! it is getting close hey??? yay!!! 14 days for you 19 for me, ahhhh we are going to me moms! yay for contractions, I got nothing over here, i hope they turn into the full blown thing for you real soon!

Tiffanie said...

holy crap! i'm going to be on pins and needles w/ you and jenm having your babies soon! i can't wait to see the pics!

good to hear that there aren't any major kinks w/ working at home.

gym shorts, moomoo, whatever works, right?!