Ad

Saturday, March 7, 2009

getting closer....

I was just peaking at my ticker -- only a little over a month to go. Wow. I feel like i JUST found out this little girl was going to be part of our family. It's hard to believe that just as quickly she will be here, in my arms, melting hearts all over the place.......

Typically I cry over lots of stuff - b/c well I think it's genetic - but lately I have been a MESS! Just now, typing this I am crying - tears of extreme happiness - but still. There is a song by Carrie Underwood - American Girl - I cannot listen to it b/c it reminds me exactly of my life at this moment and how perfect things are. But of course I listen to it anyway and just bawl my eyes out in the car.....

Anywho....

As it gets closer to birth day, I find myself constantly wondering what she will be like, who she will look like, how it will feel to have her here, how life will change..... and a zillion other things. I am starting to get impatient now!

We have our last baby shower today which should be nice. The stroller and carrier are hanging out in our living room so I can practice using them! [no seriously, I do] Her room is almost all the way ready - just a few little things to finish up and a million to put away.

Just trying to enjoy the time with just the two of us for the next few weeks.......

No comments: