Ad

Sunday, November 2, 2008

time to unpack

so clearly this week has been spent packing... and packing... and packing some more stuff that i had no idea we had. Followed by moving these things... then cleaning our apt that we moved out of.

Now I am sitting in a living room surrounded by boxes that contain things that need a home. I feel like crap - have been battling a cold or something equally sucky for the past week or so - so I have little energy to move stuff around. I'll get there soon enough.....

Today we are going to target.homedepot.and to a baby fair. should be fun.

Will be back to my regularly scheduled blogging soon enough - with pictures of the new place of course.

2 comments:

alicia said...

argh, I feel for you. I hate moving! have fun shopping! can't wait to see the pics!

Brooke said...

Ugh - I hate packing and unpacking. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place.