Ad

Thursday, August 7, 2008

tag you're it!

So I got a tag from VA Blondie @ Do without Doing yesterday and i wanted to do it, as this is my first ever tagging experience!

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

fair enough huh?!

My random things:
  1. i have this thing about socks - i hate them, can't wear them. They make my feet feel like they are suffocating. I hardly even wear them in the winter.
  2. speaking of feet, I happen to think I have the cutest feet ever! no really, they are adorable and so nicely proportioned to the rest of me - as well as an A+ toe:foot ratio....
  3. I have really enjoyed the house to myself this week, however, I do not enjoy the bed to myself - I haven't gotten a "good" nights sleep in a few days
  4. My younger sister looks more like my twin - than my twin sister does.
  5. I really enjoy working out, however I have been the most lazy unmotivated person for about a month [or 2 or 3] or so. When I do workout - I feel great and am so glad I did, I just need to psyc myself up for it these days.
  6. My dress for my mom's wedding is really cute & I like it a lot. BUT I am a proud card-carrying member of the ittybittytittycommittee and that part of the dress does not at all like me back.

Now for my taggees

Tiffanie @ Equal Opportunity Hater

Jill @ Maybe it's just me

Nit @ Soldiers girl

Kristie @ Different is always good

Alicia @ Pieces of Me

Erin @ babyfat

**am going out of town this weekend, will post hair [and assuredly lots of other] pictures when I return! [i know you are waiting anxiously over this!]

4 comments:

VA Blondie said...

Great post! I hear you about DH being away. I love having the house to myself, but it is just not the same sleeping with the dog.

Anonymous said...

I have very cute feet, too! Nice to have a body part to be proud of :), eh?

Erin said...

thanks for the tag! ::blushes:: I'll definitely pass it on as soon as I get the chance! :) I love reading your blog.

alicia said...

i think i have cute feet too!! serioulsy I thought i should be a foot model! I am weird!

thanks for the tag, I will try to get to it sometime soon :)