Ad

Sunday, August 10, 2008

home sweet home!

i'm back! i know not gone long, but still....

we had so much fun on our trip lots of pictures were taken & much fun had by all. I however, do not have the pictures uploaded from my camera yet - so stay tuned for that!

We were in Port Clinton/Put-in-Bay - and it was really fun, almost like being at the ocean it was so peaceful and pretty up there. We took this crazy animal safari ride - and pretty much my entire family is a bunch of chickens since everytime a large animal would come up to our car we would roll our windows up b/c we didn't want them to get in the car! [although my little sister did get drooled on my a big dear or moose or something!] Today we went to P-I-B, it was a little chilly but that area is also really fun. Plenty to eat and drink that is for sure.....

I really don't have too much else to say - so I will update tomorrow with some fun pictures, because who doesn't love picturs!

3 comments:

Erin said...

glad you had such a good time. You take such cool pictures; I can't wait to see them.

The Red Headed Mama said...

Welcome back, can't wait to see pictures!

BTW: You've been Tagged!

The Red Headed Mama said...

Ah crap, ignore first reply, just realized you'd already been tagged. Jeez! That's what I get for reading the newest post first. Whoops!