Ad

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers

BWS tips button

  • Yay! Leftovers are back! I have a lot to say this week.
  • My summer classes are kicking.my.ass. Seriously. Is it July 29th yet?
  • Speaking of class, I need to get my ass in gear and figure out my fall elective and capstone project because I am graduating in MAY!
  • I have huge plans for my month off of school. Like decorating my house. Organizing shit. Putting the rest of the boxes away etc.
  • My husband has been ahh.maze.ing this week. Came home to dinner on the table 3 nights. He bought me my favorite ice cream. He has had a challenging little girl on his hands this week and has done wonderfully with her.
  • Speaking of that challenging little girl – she has started to get more aggressive.  Any tips on how to handle hitting/throwing?
  • I need a bathing suite for our vacation and have no idea where to get one at. I really don’t know what I am looking for either,so there’s that.
  • You guys. My daughter talks SO So SO much.  We were reading a book today and she started meowing! she impresses the shit out of me.
  • I have been up far too freaking late the past few weeks, to the point where I am overly tired and then sleep like shit. I feel like I am running on E. All the time. another thing I am looking forward to next month – sleep!
  • And? I have baby fever something fierce. Seriously. In no way are we considering TTC at the moment, but still, I think everyone I know is pregnant.

Join Danifred in the Friday Night Leftovers fun!

6447944426C98CE667104DD21FA0EDBC

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Horray for graduating in May! That is so awesome.
I don't have much for the hitting, aggression. We are also going through the same thing. I just try to stay consistent and do time out after time out after time out!

HereWeGoAJen said...

We don't have hitting so much here, but we do have throwing and had biting. Biting she was doing for attention, so I ignored her every time she did it (which was HARD, especially since she bites ME) and it stopped. The only thing that has worked for throwing is that I got her a soft ball that she is allowed to throw. So whenever she throws something else, I get her that ball and tell her "no, we don't throw that, we throw THIS ball!" And that has pretty much eliminated the destructive throwing.