Ad

Monday, July 19, 2010

Catch up and breathe

here is my typical bulleted post because this is all I am able to wrap my brain around at this very instant

  • I turned in my last paper for the semester. 1 narrated powerpoint, 1 SWOT analysis, 1 more discussion/response and I am done for 3 weeks. Dear lord is it next Thursday yet?
  • Speaking of school, on my three weeks “off” I will frantically be figuring out what practicum to take for 2 credit hours, completing and getting the paperwork approved. Not really looking forward to this part.
  • Someone in our neighborhood has a dirt bike. that he rides all.the.fucking.time.  It is loud and obnoxious.
  • the weather, in my opinion, has been blissful. I love the sun. the heat. all of it. I just need more time to enjoy it.
  • Gianna is bursting at the seams with new words. We live with a pintsized chatty-kathy.
  • Gianna is also on a water and fruit diet. and cheese puffs. It’s swell.
  • I need to get like 2398476 pictures printed. I really really do.  My walls are bare and I dislike it.
  • But I did catch up on my google reader so I am ready for ICLW to start this week.
  • You guys. I am freaking exhausted. All I want to do is sleep. It kind of sucks, actually, to feel so crappy. Any tips to boost my energy? Or hours you would like to offer me so that I can still get all this crap done AND sleep?
  • My husband must really love me. I have been crabby mcbitchy lately (hello, I am not handling the stress of my life well) and he just keeps on chugging. keeps on trying. keeps on being his sweet self.  and making me coffee in the mornings.

3 comments:

Danifred said...

Horray for turning in papers. Keep on chuggin' girl, keep on chuggin'.
Much love your way!

L.A. Mommy said...

Love the face your baby's making, and I'm totally jealous of her diet. LOL!!

Too cute!!

Baybee Luv said...

Ugh, I'm doing HW about SWOT right now..woohoo! not. Here from IComWeLeave - love the blog