Ad

Friday, July 17, 2009

My Husband Rocks

This week he does in fact rock for various reasons:

he went to the grocery store, alone, and bought all the right stuff.
he made me a really good dinner just because.
he cleaned up the house and let me go to bed early.
he made the babies bottles and let me go to bed early.
he got up with the baby in the morning and let me sleep in a little extra.
he helped me make and send out the babies baptism invitations.

all this because he loves me. and because i am sick. but mostly because he loves me ;)

I consider myself blessed to have a husband who helps out around the house, sure, there is always more that *I* think could be done, but the reality is, he does a lot and without him, a lot would not get done.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Ugh- sorry to hear you're sick.

Yay for hubby though! (When we found out we were having twins, told hubby, poor boy, not missing any baby duties now)