Ad

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a break from your regularly scheduled blog

It's been a busy month - my Mom has kept me on my toes.
Dressing me in patriotic outfits

Letting me explore my crib and the really fun toys I have in there


She even bought me this REALLY fun new toy just for being 3 months old! I like it a lot, but I am a little too floppy still to use it
I have figured out that my hands are INCREDIBLY entertaining - Mom is always trying to keep them out of my mouth, but what does she know?
She took me in Grandma's pool - I liked floating a LOT. I think I will do this all the time.
We hung out together by the pool too, which was Okay.

It's been a busy month Internet friends!

8 comments:

renee said...

beautiful! she is growing so fast :D

aunt krissy said...

love that face!

Mazzy said...

She is so stinking cute. And you look fabulous!!

Stacey said...

She is sooo beautiful Andrea! Cannot wait to see her again!

Mama Reg said...

omigoodness!! ahh she is so beautiful. this blog made me smile :) i LOVE LOVE narrating our babies personalities :) it is so cute!!

Trish said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures with us. She is a doll and growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

now all you need is a picture of gianna with her aunts!! love her and miss her cant wait to see you and her tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

The authoritative answer, it is tempting...